- Shipping & Delivery
- Dillenger CA distribution facility ships daily to all 48 contiguous states. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii incurs an additional surcharge. All ‘in-stock’ products are dispatched the same day if ordered before 12pm PDT (Pacific daylight time). ‘In-stock’ products ordered after 12pm PDT will be dispatched the next business day. Courier Delivery Standard delivery to USA is via UPS Ground shipping service. Delivery can only be made to physical street addresses, not PO boxes. Please make sure the address on the delivery address is correct. Our products can be delivered to a home or work address. Our courier requires a signature upon delivery. Anyone at the designated premises can sign for the product. Deliveries are made from Monday to Friday between 8am and 5pm. If you are not home when courier attempts delivery, they will leave a card with the details of the local depot for collection. Back orders Products available on backorder will be shipped as soon as stock is available. Products available on backorder are listed as such on the ‘add to cart page’ and also on the order form which is emailed to the customer upon purchase. We endeavor to ship our pre sales as soon as possible in all cases. Products on back order are given the utmost priority to be completed in a timely fashion. All product shipping is subject to delays due to systematic fraud checks for high ticket price items. Customers will receive an email with the required additional ID in a timely manner to avoid any excessive delays. This may include scanning documents such as proof or address in the form of a utility bill.
- Privacy & Security
DILLENGER PTY LTD (“DILLENGER”) warrants that all new DILLENGER products are warranted to the original purchaser (“Purchaser”) against manufacturing defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of (1) year from the date of original purchase.
DILLENGER will require the customer to complete a standard procedure for warranty claims that will involve media such as photos and videos to help DILLENGER after sales staff establish the fault with the product. This is mandatory.
Consumer Component Warranty
The warranty period is calculated from the original purchase date. The original receipt of purchase is required to establish proof of purchase and warranty date, and must be provided to DILLENGER for all warranty claims.
Only the individual components themselves are covered by the warranty. The removal, assembly and tuning requirements of the component is borne by the customer making the claim. The costs/inconvenience caused by the loss of use of the product, is not covered whilst the warranty procedure takes place. The warranty for replacement components will be based on the original purchase date, as identified on the original purchase sale receipt. Under no circumstance will a replacement component have a warranty date different than the original purchase date. If a replacement is necessary due to a defect in materials and/or workmanship, then upon return to DILLENGER: The component will be replaced free of charge if it becomes defective during the warranty period.
DILLENGER will have no obligation under this limited warranty in the event the product is damaged or destroyed as a result of any of the following events: component use on a non DILLENGER product, damage or destruction by abuse; collision; theft; improper maintenance or mishandling of the product; natural forces such as wind, lightning, hail, etc.; any willful or negligent act; penetration, or opening of the product casings in any manner. Replacement will be honoured only by DILLENGER.
This is DILLENGER’S exclusive warranty. No party is granted express or implied authority to change or annul this warranty in any manner. Implied warranty including that of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are expressly limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. DILLENGER disclaims any liability for special, incidental or consequential damages. If you purchase your product in a state/province/territory that disallows limitation on implied warranty, or exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, the limitation and exclusions stated above may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary by location.
This warranty is not meant to suggest or imply that the products cannot be broken or will last forever. It does mean that the product is covered subject to the terms of the warranty. This warranty applies only to the original Purchaser of the product and is not transferable to subsequent owners or any other party. This warranty is void if the product is subjected to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, an accident or other abnormal, excessive, or improper use, at the sole discretion of DILLENGER. During the duration of this warranty, DILLENGER, at their cost, will either repair the product component(s), or at DILLENGER’ sole discretion, will replace any defective product component(s) with the same or equivalent component(s). The foregoing warranties are in lieu of and exclude all other warranties not expressly set forth herein, whether express or implied by operation of law or otherwise, including, but not limited to any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall DILLENGER be liable for incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising from use or unavailability of the product component(s) in any manner, including, without limitation, damages for personal injury, property damage, or economic losses, whether based on contract, warranty, negligence, product liability, or any other theory. DILLENGER’S liability hereunder is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of product component(s), or at DILLENGER’s sole discretion, to the net amount paid by the original purchaser. If the original Purchaser elects to repair a defective product component(s) themselves or use the services of someone other than DILLENGER (or its designee) to repair the product, or if Purchaser uses a replacement part not authorized by DILLENGER, DILLENGER will not be liable for any damage, failure or loss caused by the use of such unauthorized service or parts. If the Purchaser does not have a valid warranty claim as set forth in the Terms and Conditions, this limited warranty does not include such shipment or transportation costs.
This warranty does not cover:
- normal wear and tear
- damage or failure from abuse, neglect, misuse, or accident
- damage from stunt riding, ramp jumping, acrobatics, or similar activities or any activity that is not consistent with the intended use of the product
- damages resulting from improper charging of the battery pack or use of any charger not supplied by DILLENGER
- installation of any parts, accessories, or electrical component(s) not originally intended for or compatible with the product as sold, or any modification of the frame or any component(s) originally supplied; tires, brake pads, chains, lights, motors, battery packs, displays, or vehicle controllers that have been opened for any purpose whatsoever, other than by DILLENGER or its authorized agents
- All warranties are void if the product is used for any purpose other than the reasonable intended use of the product. Additionally, this warranty does not cover damage associated with commercial use.
- Aftermarket components or modifications
Warranty work must be performed by DILLENGER or an authorized agent of DILLENGER. Proof of purchase must be provided. To qualify for warranty services, a Warranty Product Return Authorization Number (“WPRAN”) must be obtained by the original purchaser from DILLENGER. The original Purchaser must contact an DILLENGER representative to discuss the problem with the product and to obtain a WPRAN. Upon issuance of a WPRAN, the product component(s) must be returned to DILLENGER at its designated location for warranty work. The original Purchaser is responsible for the return of the product, undamaged in transit, to DILLENGER for warranty work and for the costs associated with shipping and insuring the product and component(s) when returning them.
If DILLENGER’ authorized qualified technicians determine a warranty claim is valid and conforms with this warranty, DILLENGER will repair or replace component(s) or replace the entire product at DILLENGER’s cost, including materials and labor. For valid warranty claims hereunder, DILLENGER will reimburse the original Purchaser for shipping and insurance costs incurred as a result of returning the product to DILLENGER for warranty work at standard ground shipping rates, and DILLENGER will pay for shipping costs to return the product to the original
- Our extensive quality control means that our products are thoroughly tested and ultra-reliable by industry standards. All products are warranted to work as described on arrival and for the warranty period. If there is a warranty/returns claim it will be assessed by DILLENGER and repaired under warranty. Dillenger products can only be assessed by Dillenger. Dillenger is not liable for any unauthorized repairs to or inspections of our products. If your Dillenger product has an issue it you must notify Dillenger and inform us of the problem, we will then arrange to assess the product. Under the consumer guarantee customers are entitled to a refund if the product has a major fault. This can only be assessed by Dillenger. Once the product has been returned, if there is a minor fault that is easily repaired, it will be repaired in a timely fashion and the product will be sent back to the customer at Dillenger’s cost. If there is a major fault with the product we will arrange a refund immediately. Why don’t we offer free returns? We do not accept returns for change of mind. In our line or products, unless the item is majorly damaged or defective upon arrival, we’re not able to offer returns for a refund because there is a moderate risk of damage in transit once the goods have been taken out of the carton by the customer. We accept a certain level of a risk each time we ship out one of our electric vehicle products and unfortunately the courier accepts nil responsibility. If something is damaged in return freight, essentially we may have cost ourselves the value of the write-off if someone has simply changed there mind, or didn’t read the item description before purchase. Do you offer a free trial? For companies that offer free 30-day returns are alike, what do you imagine happens to those products that are returned? Does the company also offer demo stock for a discounted price? If another shop of brand offering free returns and are not offering demo stock for sale, do you care to guess what happens to those used returns? When you buy a Dillenger product, you’re buying a 100% new, unused product.